Our services teach to live right, healthy and consumer free lifestyle. The preamble of C4 charter defines health as a state of complete physical, mental & social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Thus, family health is a broader concept including physical, social & mental health. Childhood seen as foundation for individual development both physiologically & psychologically is taken to define life time. Childhood is a milestone for physical vitality & personality along with mental growth. So, C4 offers multiple services to meet your goal of happiness. Services related to diet and nutrition that we provide are explained in brochure too.
“C4” stands for Complete Concepts Counselling Centre, headed by Dr. Shilpa N. Desai, Ph.D. in Health Psychology, and proficient counsellor for kids and adults over past 20 years. Shilpa has a deep understanding of individual behavioural pattern and affirms that International Education can hone the capability of aspiring students. C4 possesses 4 structural counselling departments and is manned with a staff of more than 20 experienced personnel. We offer Career Counselling to students aspiring to study in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland, Dubai and Ireland. We also offer in-house training for tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS and TOEFL which are available as Home/Personal Coaching at selected locations.
Our expertise lies in identifying the human potential, driving them to correct career path & counselling on study opportunities with maximum benefits. We assist them in setting up their career goal and keeping it clear.
What We Offer:
- Family Health Maintenance – Nutrition Common plan for Family
- Diet and Nutrition – Knowledge Based Plan where client get self-equipped plan to know their specific requirement of diet and nutrition
- Weight Gain – as you gain weight overall health must improve
- Weight Loss – as you loose weight you must gain the healthy attitude and health.
- Child Special Nutrition – Growth Plan as per child growth
- Sports Specialty Nutrition Plan – As sports needs a special nutrition support to perform by child
- Healthy Forever Plan – Complete Skin and Hair Care Plan. It helps to stop hair fall and skin related deformities.
With the ever-increasing invasion of processed food, junk food, and fast food into our diets – combined with more sedentary lifestyles – children are now at risk of developing serious diseases at a much younger age than ever before.
Consider these facts:
They aren’t eating enough fruits and vegetables. 93% of children and adolescents do not consume the recommended amount of vegetables per day.
– Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine,
They have weight problems not in India One in three American children and teenagers is overweight or obese.
– American Heart Association,
Obesity rates have tripled among teens since the late ’70s.
– Journal of the American Medical Association,
80% of children who are overweight at the age of 10-15 become obese as adults in future.
– New England Journal of Medicine,
They’re already developing serious diseases. One in three children born in the U.S. in the year 2000 is predicted to develop type 2 diabetes.
– U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
By age 12, an estimated 70% of children have the beginning stages of hardening of the arteries.
– Bogalusa Heart Study,
Today’s generation of children may be the first in two centuries to actually live shorter lives than their parents.