What is counseling?
There are some popular definitions of counseling:
- Counseling is guidance: It’s a method of identifying practical solution to an identified problem in humans. The most common form of psychotherapy is personal contact between therapist and patient.
- Sensitive topics are discussed during psychotherapy and therapists are expected, and usually legally bound, to respect patient privacy and client confidentiality.
- Counseling is a type of psychotherapy which helps people to resolve their problems by discussion.
- Counseling is a process where patients receive help in dealing with personal and interpersonal conflicts by therapist.
- Counseling helps a person resolve their conscious conflicts, focusing on problem solving. A variety of techniques are used during counseling, including verbal communication. A counselors training background may be a form of variety of fields, including education, healthcare and psychology.
- The aim of such sessions is to reach an informed decision with extensive one- to- one sessions carried out by trained staff.
What We Offer:
- Parent: Complete counseling for better parenting.
- Child: To understand your child better.
- Personal: For overall self improvement.
- Group: To improve yourself with the help of others.
- Health: To help your body function better.
- Academic: To help cope with academic difficulties.